At PostSckrippt, we put premium on your privacy and confidentiality. Since these are of utmost importance to us, we abide by the following principles:
- We only ask for your personal information if it is relevant to the services you engaged us for.
- We only share your personal information with others if such is absolutely and reasonably necessary to comply with the requirements of the law, to showcase our expertise and to protect our rights.
- We only keep your personal information for so long as it is still necessary for the service we will render for you.
Here are more details on these principles:
Website Visitors’ Usage Behavior
We want to serve you better and we want to know what makes you come to our website. Thus, we collect relevant information on your website usage behavior which includes the following: browser used, language preference, site that referred you to the PostSckrippt website and the date and time of your visit. These data are normally provided by web browsers and servers. We only get these information so we can know and serve you better. While we may release statistics referring to these data, rest assured that we will only do this to show trends in the usage of our website and you will not be personally identified therein.
Personal Information of Website Visitors
We also collect personal information that may identify you. One such example is your Internet Protocol (IP) address which appears when you leave a comment on our blog or when you are logged in to our website. The IP address is only visible to the administrators of the website or the blog.
When you engage our services or you inquire about the services we provide, we may require you to provide us with relevant personal information. The amount and type of information we require will vary and will depend on the nature of our transaction. In some instances, we may require you to give us some personal and financial information to enable us to provide the service you require. These data are collected only as may be necessary for our transaction to move forward. You supply these information on a voluntary basis. Note, however, that your refusal to provide such data may prevent us from providing the service you require.
Release of Personal Information
Your privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to us. Thus, we only release your private information on very limited instances, to wit:
1. Employees and Agents. We provide your personal information to our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations on a need-to-know basis. We make sure that only those people or entities who will work on the service you require will get these data. In any case, we make sure that they agree not to disclose your personal information to others.
Do note that some of our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be based in different countries other than your home country. By engaging our services, you give us your permission to provide them your personal information. Rest assured that we will not rent or sell out your personal information to other people, apart from those mentioned here.
2. Court or Government Orders. When there is a valid subpoena, court order or governmental request, we may be constrained to release your personal information to comply with these requirements.
3. Protection of Interest. If PostSckrippt reasonably believes in good faith that the disclosure of your personal information is necessary to protect the rights and interests of PostSckrippt, third parties or the public in general, we may make such disclosure.
PostSckrippt will let you when these instances occur and we will extend our utmost cooperation with you should you feel that such disclosure is unnecessary and contrary to law. We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information are protected against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
A cookie is a string of data that a website stores on your computer which is provided to the website by your browser each time you return therein. Cookies help us remember your access preferences when you visit our website which in turn help us serve you better. If you do not wish to store cookies on your computer, please make the necessary adjustments in your browser’s settings. However, our website may not function properly without these cookies.
Kindly note the following instances that would require PostSckrippt to transfer your personal information to third parties who will step into the shoes of PostSckrippt and will continue using your information as stated in this policy:
- Acquisition by a third party of PostSckrippt or all or substantially all of its assets
- PostSckrippt goes out of business